Friday, March 19, 2010

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

ATTENTION...YOU WILL WANT TO READ THIS! I AM GOING TO BE CLOSING SHOP. Three things:

1) If you would like to be notified if I reopen my shop (most likely late summer/early fall), please Convo me your email address.

2) If you have wanted something from my shop, now is the time! I have indicate in the title if the item is the "LAST ONE" or a "ONE OF A KIND" item that will not appear again.

3) I will still be accepting requests for custom orders and will try to accommodate them the best I can.

Happy shopping! Final closing date is TBD but it will most likely be sometime at the end of April.

**P.S. In case you are curious, I am selling a house, moving cross country (hopefully), and planning a major birthday party for my grandma (90 years this summer!). Here is my inspiration board for my Grandma's 90th birthday. If you have any pink/gold ideas, send them my way!!!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to start baking for grandma's birthday!

    we should have gary make a yummy yellow cake with raspberry filling and pink fondont for grandma's birthday cake.

    and mom pointed out to me the clip i inspired :). i don't know how i missed it. i was too busy thinking how pretty the forever and for always one was.

    ReplyDelete